找回密码
 注册古龙频道
搜索
楼主: 苏心碧

【不是音乐】

[复制链接]
eseng 发表于 2009-12-14 12:02:55 | 显示全部楼层
苏打绿“无与伦比的美丽”真是很赞!世间怎么会有这样的噪子啊!

说起来,我列出的不少灌水标题就是用歌曲名称来表示的,其中就有“《猎鹰赌局》之无与伦比的美丽”,好像也写过几篇,比如《绝代双骄》之“你好毒”。不过自己功力不够,很好的一个想法被白白糟蹋,看到都扼腕可惜,尽管是胡言乱语地灌水,但由于信心不足,尤其是激情不再,于是所有这样的标题都被搁着了。
 楼主| 苏心碧 发表于 2009-12-18 23:54:37 | 显示全部楼层
哎,难得eseng也认同这首歌呢,握手先~~~

这两天网速超慢,基本没法在线听歌,真郁闷!加上今天眼睛莫名肿痛,看东西很吃力,没法再灌水了,下次吧……
 楼主| 苏心碧 发表于 2010-1-2 20:45:31 | 显示全部楼层
郁闷的新年……当头一棒是驿站要关闭了,无言。

It's a wild world.

eseng 发表于 2010-1-2 22:27:47 | 显示全部楼层
这个消息确实来得太突然了。

古龙是孤独的,喜欢古龙的人亦如是。

戲雪 发表于 2010-1-4 20:57:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 戲雪 于 2010-1-4 20:59 编辑

各位,要怎麼上傳歌曲啊?
按"附件",說要小於2mb,而且好像只能傳圖檔?
我按"mp3"鍵,它要我輸入"第一個參數",這麼是什麼東西啊? orz
先謝啦 

對了,我要推那句:
「古龍是孤獨的,喜歡古龍的人亦如是。」
eseng 发表于 2010-1-9 15:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
为了避免外链失效的问题,我尽量将歌曲自己上传。也就是,当一个帖子中有要播放的音乐时,可以先暂时外链或者在需要插播的地方说明一下,我最终会找到相关歌曲上传,然后重新编辑修改贴子,让歌曲成为不会失效的内链。

至于戏雪提到的如何插入歌曲,先按编辑器中的“MP3”图标,然后在跳出的窗口(提示为:请输入第一个参数)中输入歌曲存在的绝对地址(http://地址),点提交就可以,也可以在源码状态下直接输入[mp3a]歌曲的绝对地址[/mp3a]

注:目前mp3音乐播放插件已经被取消,插入歌曲用论坛自带的音乐代码,直接点文本编辑器上的“音乐”即可插入。2010.03.29

至于戏雪提到的附件大小不超过2M,我要到后台具体了解一下相关设置重新修改才行。其实我没太注意具体上传到的文件夹,为便于统一管理及查询,最好还是我自己找到相应适合的歌曲FTP上传到同一文件夹。所以,戏雪如果在帖子中需要插入歌曲,你只管插入外链的歌曲或提示说明一下就可以了,剩下的将外链变为内链我会尽快处理好的。
 楼主| 苏心碧 发表于 2010-3-27 23:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
好久没时间在网上听音乐啦!这两天一直在关注世锦赛男子单人滑的比赛,以前只是偶尔看一下女子单人滑的比赛,那天无意中转台发现这个节目就随意地看了看——估计应该是比赛的录像了,觉得还不错呢。

挺喜欢那个冠军高桥大辅的,动作优美流畅得让在电视机前看的我都忍不住随着他的滑动摇晃起来——呵呵,其实我的溜冰水平实在不咋地,但是却很喜欢那种在冰上飘飘欲仙地感觉。比赛结束后意外地听到了一首熟悉的歌——周慧敏的《孤单的心痛》!不过是女声吟唱版,和着画面回放突然让人觉得很是伤感。可能是因为之前在高桥比赛的时候评论员稍微介绍了一下他艰辛的成长和训练过程吧,一直没缓过劲来,再听到这首歌真真有点难过啊……粤语歌词的作者似乎是林夕,歌词写得哀婉动人,尤其是最后那段独白,失恋的时候曾经反复听过无数遍,自虐,呵呵。

在网上搜索的结果显示,这首歌的原版是英文的,英文歌名《I've never been to me 》和粤语歌名一样让人惆怅。最让我震惊地它竟然是电影《沙漠妖姬》的OST中的一首!啊啊啊……一直记得电影的最后那三个家伙(是三个么)再一次变装站在五光十色的舞台上对口型——呵呵,即使是假唱还是很有气场哟!期间的音乐相当雍容,可惜我竟然没动过念头去把它们找出来,真失败!

这一次算是无意地收获吧,话说我还真喜欢这样不经意地与喜欢的歌相逢呀……

eseng 发表于 2010-3-30 23:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
这首“I've Never Been to Me”听来真享受啊,我查到原唱者是出生于1950年6月1日的美国R&B歌手Charlene Marilynn D'Angel,“I've Never Been to Me”是她的成名代表作。相关信息如下:

Charlene Marilynn D'Angelo (born June 1, 1950, Hollywood, California) is an American R&B singer best known as Charlene. She is known for her 1982 popular song "I've Never Been to Me", and is considered a one-hit-wonder.

Early recording career

She was christened by her mother under the name Charlene Marilynn D'Angelo, which was later shortened to Charlene for her record label. In 1973, Charlene signed with the legendary record label Motown Records under the name "Charlene Duncan", and released her first (and unsuccessful) single "All That Love Went to Waste" in January 1974. Three years later, she released a second album, It Ain't Easy Comin' Down, on Motown's Prodigal label. The release was credited to Charlene, although an album issued the same month had "Charlene Duncan" printed on the spine (and was, confusingly, titled Charlene). Another 1977 album, Songs of Love, was a repackaging of her song "I've Never Been to Me", which omitted a spoken bridge. She first released the single in 1977, but it initially had no success, reaching #97 on the pop charts.

Success of "I've Never Been to Me"

Charlene originally recorded "I've Never Been to Me" in 1976, and the single reached #97 on the USA's Hot 100 singles chart in 1977. When released again in 1982, the single reached #3 in the United States (US), and #1, by June 1982, in the United Kingdom (UK). The song has been her only Top 40 hit as of 2010.

Charlene did three versions of the song, the initial version of which was actually the second version recorded. Her original (and ultimately most popular) version includes an expanded bridge, in which the singer makes an impassioned comparison between the noncommittal "fantasy about people and places as we'd like them to be," versus the committed real love of a family.

In 1982, Tampa, Florida disc jockey Scott Shannon, then at WRBQ, started playing the song, by which time Charlene had moved to England and was working in an Ilford, Essex sweet shop. Audience reaction was impressive, resulting in the song's second release with the original spoken bridge by Charlene's label. The second release was a huge hit in England as well.

Rumours and misconceptions still abound about both content and story of the song. For instance, the line "I've been to crying for unborn children" may lend itself to interpretation as a reference to abortion, or to simply having chosen to spend life without having children. The version with the spoken bridge released to success in 1982 is alternatively rumored to be either a rerecording of a previous version, or to be the original recording.

Originally written from a male perspective, the song was rewritten for Charlene by Ron Miller. In Miller's version, the song is sung to a housewife who wishes to trade her ordinary life for the exciting life led by the singer. The singer describes some of her life's highlights in a bittersweet manner, as she wishes that someone had told her what she is telling the listener; she has learned too late what is truly important, as she now finds her life hollow and purposeless, having lost her true self: the "me" to which she has never been is the life she would have if she were not led astray by false notions.

When the song was first released in the US in 1976, Charlene's legal name was Charlene Duncan from her marriage to record producer Larry Duncan; by the time the song was released in 1982, her name was Charlene Oliver by dint of her subsequent marriage to Englishman Jeff Oliver. The single reached the top of the pop and adult contemporary charts that year, and the concurrent release of her album I've Never Been to Me, was also relatively successful. The single was one of the year's biggest hits, which became a standard in pop music. The video for the song was filmed at Blickling Hall, Norfolk, England and Charlene is seen wearing the very same wedding dress that she got married in.

"I've Never Been to Me" was featured as the opening song to the 1994 film The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. The song is mimed onstage by two Sydney drag queens at the Imperial Hotel in Erskineville, Sydney, Australia. The latter performance includes a scene where a plastic "baby doll" (actually a rubber chicken) is hurled into the audience by one of the performing drag queens.

Subsequent recordings and releases

The following year, Charlene released another song, "Used to Be", a duet with Stevie Wonder that was penned by the writers of "I've Never Been to Me", which did not reach the pop top 40 chart and only reaching #46 on the pop charts. Both records were ranked the third and fourth worst records of all time by Jimmy Guterman and Owen O'Donnell in their 1991 book, The Worst Rock n Roll Records of All time. Not surprisingly, the Used to Be album, which accompanied its titular single, was not as successful as her previous album.

In 1984, Charlene released another album, Hit and Run Lover. Motown attempted to revamp her image in order to appeal to new audiences by highlighting her in a segment of the film The Last Dragon, which was under development by Motown's founder Berry Gordy. She and other Motown artists, including DeBarge and Vanity, were strategically placed in the film to appeal to the MTV craze of the time. Charlene's song "Fire" was used along with a sexy music video depicting her as a goddess. Although the film managed to improve some of the other artists' notoriety, Charlene's appearance in the film did not catch on and she was dropped from the Motown label the following year.

Because of her one big hit, Charlene became known as a one-hit-wonder in music. Charlene and her hit "I've Never Been to Me" was featured on VH1's 100 Greatest One-hit Wonders show, hosted by William Shatner in 2002. Her ranking on the list was #75. In 2006, "I've Never Been to Me" was released as one of the songs on SingStar Anthems, one of the popular SingStars. Charlene is set to re-release the song in the form of a dance remix via download music.

上面能够听到的应该就是Charlene的一个原唱(有三个原唱版本),不知有没有张冠李戴?
 楼主| 苏心碧 发表于 2010-4-4 00:42:54 | 显示全部楼层
……我错了,我以为只有我才是资料狂人,原来eseng同学比我猛多了!

答eseng:你说的应该是正确的,只是我当初找到这首歌的时候太兴奋,竟然被这个女声吟唱版迷得七荤八素,连Charlene的原声版都没记得听,惭愧~~~

百度百科上介绍电影《沙漠妖姬》的影评写得很精彩,唤醒了辽远的记忆……犹记得当年看这部电影的时候异常惆怅,那场危险而漫长的穿越长途仿佛就是在暗喻人生,但愿到最后,我们都能象那三个家伙一样有一个让自己相对满意的结果。

对了,电影里的片尾曲也不错,是Vanessa Williams的《Save The Best For Last》——“最好的留在最后”,呵呵,总结得多好!
 楼主| 苏心碧 发表于 2010-4-5 23:57:01 | 显示全部楼层
今天是清明,点一首歌祭奠先生,就Def Leppard 的《Miss You in a Heartbeat》吧——虽然有点矫情,但是需要声明的是,矫情的是咱,不是先生,也不是伟大的Def Leppard ,就这样,嘿嘿~~~

PS:竟然还可以链接,eseng你就继续折腾吧,哈哈~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册古龙频道

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|古龙频道

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 18:39 , Processed in 0.020291 second(s), 13 queries .